Congrats to Lynn from Elkville, IL our winner of the "Who is Well qualified to represent the L.B.C." contest!
Lynn selected the Rope Certified Tee, Arrowcross Tank, and Bandana pullover hoody.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Snoop Dogg Designated Well Qualified To Represent The LBC
Orange County, CA (January 1, 2023) – Men’s Apparel Buyer’s Guide didable.com creates survey asking "Who is Well qualified to represent the LBC". “I hear the song by Sublime asking the question and I wanted to know what the people think”, says Kevin Carr the operator of the didable.com website.
“I did a survey in November to find the 4 most popular answers which were Dr. Dre, Kanye West, Lana Del Rey, and Snoop Dogg. Then in December I did a runoff and the people chose Snoop Dogg.”, says Carr.
Other notable nominees included Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, Pete Davidson, Ringo Starr, Shaquille O'Neal, and Gabriel 'Fluffy' Iglesias.
The site is located at: didable.com
didable.com features the latest men's apparel from action sports brands so men don't have to visit hundreds of websites or get hundreds of emails each day just to see what's new. We can all see the latest action sports apparel for men in just one place, didable.com.
# # #
Long Beach is known for its waterfront attractions including the RMS Queen Mary and the Aquarium of the Pacific. And some ask,
"Who is Well qualified to represent the L.B.C.?"
Long Beach is a city in Los Angeles County, California. It has a population of 466,742 and is the seventh-most populous city in California.
Long Beach also hosts the Grand Prix of Long Beach, an IndyCar race, and the Long Beach Pride Festival/Parade. California State University, Long Beach, one of the largest universities in California is within the city.
"Who is Well qualified to represent the LBC" Contest Rules:
- One (1) grand prize winner will receive men's LBC certified clothing (hoodie, tee, tank) up to $200!
- Contest begins December 14, 2022 8am Pacific Time and ends December 31st, 2022 10pm Pacific Time.
- Free to enter, no purchase necessary. Must be a U.S. resident 13 years of age or older.
- Entrant is consenting to receiving email updates from didable.com by submitting an entry.
- 1 entry per primary email address. Gain extra entries when you refer a friend that enters the contest.
- Winner will be drawn at random from the list of entries on January 3rd, 2023 and notified by email.
- Prize must be claimed within 12 hours of notification or another winner will be selected at random.